From: Ms. Kelly Zhong
Request for Confidential Business Relationship
I know that this will come to you as a surprise since we don't know each other before. For the purpose of introduction, I was a silent business partner to the Former CEO (Tony Hayward) of British Petroleum (BP), in United Kingdom. After due deliberation , I decided to contact you for your assistance in standing as benefactor to the sum of $45,500,000.00. (Forty Five Million,Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars)equivalent because, I am currently in need of a silent foreign partner whose identity i can use to transfer the said sum. This fund accrued legitimately to me as commission from foreign contracts (Oil Spill in The Gulf Of Mexico)with British Petroleum during my time in active service through my private connections.
The fund is presently waiting to be remitted from within Europe to any overseas beneficiary confirmed by me as a partner/associate/receiver. By virtue of my political position, I cannot acquire this money with my name. For this reason I took it upon myself to look for an overseas silent partner who could work with me to facilitate transfer of this fund for our mutual benefit, hence the reason for this message. What I am requesting from you is:
(1) To be my silent partner and receive the funds as the sole benefactor to the contract amount which I shall secure all legal documentation here in U.K to authenticate my claim on your behalf.
(2) Send me your full names and a private direct mobile number for easy communication under your control.
(3) Receive the funds as the beneficiary, take out your commission after tax and keep the rest of the money until I arrive there to meet you after the transfer is completed.
My proposal is that after you receive the funds, it would be shared as follows: (1) 25% to you as commission for your co-operation and assistance in facilitating the transfer from Europe to any of your nominated account, while the remaining 75% belongs to me. You will be free to take out your commission immediately after the money hits your country since my objective is to invest the money in a foreign Country; it would be appreciated if you could also help me with advice and direction (Consultation) on investing into profitable/lucrative ventures in your country for an additional 5%.
However, this is optional, and if it is not convenient for you to further assist me with investing the money, we can end our cooperation after you make available to me my share of the money. this transaction, although discrete, is legitimate and the money will be transferred successfully with all necessary back-up documents showing legitimate source/origin of fund.
The transfer will be effected within a period not longer than two weeks as soon as we reach an agreement and you furnish me with a suitable response indicating your interest for processing the transfer to my private email:email@example.com . I plead with you on one issue, whether you are interested or not, kindly do not expose this information to anyone else. I confirm that the transaction is legitimate and without any risks either to me or yourself. Please, your immediate response will be highly appreciated whether you are interested or not.
Ms. Kelly Zhong