This is to bring to your notice that the outstanding payment of $3 MILLION DOLLARS credited to file KTU/9023118308/03,at the owner of this email address was suspended
by the entire management team of Western Union Department here in our office, the entire management thereby stopping the telex unit to pause the transfer of your
compensation fund to your nominated bank.
As a result of this development verification conducted by the BOARD OF TRUSTEE in conjunction with the Debt Verification Panel on your international remittance file
which has been endorsed for payment awaiting your confirmations.
In view of several efforts already made by us to contact you for the following reasons based on the new account submitted to this office on your behalf.
(1) My Office desks have just received a sworn affidavit from Mr. RAINER HESSE of Germany to re-route your payment into a new bank account number as stated VACAP
Federal Credit Union, 1700 Robin Hood Road, Richmond, VA 23220.
Account number 32501.of Mr. RAINER HESSE. The sum of 3Million US Dollars (Three Million US Dollars).
(2) Please, confirm to our department if you have instructed Mr. Rainer Hesse to appoint an attorney/agent on your behalf thereby asking that he receive cash
Remittance on your behalf.
(3) It has come to our notice that you are Being contacted by unauthorized individuals with respect to your Compensation but unfortunately this office is not aware of
your Unofficial dealings and warned that it is at your own risk.
(4) Please, also confirm if you have authorized Mr. RAINER HESSE to change your banking particulars to the following particulars stated below: VACAP Federal Credit
Union, 1700 Robin Hood Road , Richmond , VA 23220 . Account
* Also re-confirm Your Name, mobile phone and Fax number, Your e-mail address, Office or home address so that we can cross-check it with our file records.
We have decided to contact you for re-verification because we suspected that Mr. Rainer Hesse is trying to divert your money through the sworn affidavit into a new
different bank account from our Bank. You are advised to get back to us upon the receipt of this E-mail immediately for further briefing concerning how your payment
will be release to you.
WARNING : Any fund beneficiary who ignores instruction will be doing So at his own risk and should not blame the BOARD OF TRUSTEE for non-payment.
PROF(MR). MARK LAWRENS
BOARD OF TRUSTEE