From: "REV NORA GRACE" (may be fake)
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2019 22:41:16 -0700
Subject: LET ME KNOW
Dear Beloved Brother
With the believe in me that there are still good people who can make a different in the world despite the ungodly things happening in this world, I found your email address during my private research online and decided that it is pertinent to contact you for the purpose of working collectively towards reaching out to the poor people.
Thank you for your willingness to take this foundation to your country I think i will start with a proper introduction of myself.
I am Rev Nora Grace, From Los Angeles CA USA served at Holy Rosary Catholic Church , Memphis, TN, United States , I am 73 years old suffering from chronic urinary tract cancer. From all indications, my condition is really deteriorating and is quite obvious that i may not live more than two months after my next surgery in London. after my next surgery scheduled to be held in UK which My personal physician told me that I may not live for more than 2 months . I have no child of mine own since my spiritual obligation does not permit me to marry.
But through this wonderful Bible verses, Psalms 119:116
.Uphold me according unto thy word, that I may live, and let me not be ashamed of my hope. Psalms 138: 7 Though I walk in the midst of trouble, thou will revive me......psalms 41:1 Blessed is he that considered the poor, the Lord will deliver him in time of trouble.
Two of my favorite verses: Philippians 2:27: For indeed he was sick nigh unto death, but God had mercy on him & that on him only, but on me also, less I should have sorrow upon sorrow. I always say this on my mind and always have hope that God will be my healer..
I now decide to donate all my life savings, which turns out to be at the sum of $3.7,000.000.00USD . (Three Million Seven hundred Thousand USA dollar) to you. Use 30% of this fund for your personal needs and the remaining 70 % for humanitarian purpose by establishing a foundation in your country under my name, so as to immortalize my name.
This money is deposited in a reliable At SUNTRUST BANK Here in USA, Presently, I have informed my Attorney, about my decision in WILLING this fund to you, PLS get back to me immediately if you are interested in carrying out this task, so that I will instruct you on how to get in contact with my attorney and my Bank Account Officer. Lastly, I know I have never meet you, but in other to fulfill this which borders me most, i prayed and fasted with my spiritual adviser, Rev. Fr. Ediz Derya and choose your address from the Human resources data base and decided to contact you , Please if you would be able to use the funds for the work of humanity as I have stated here in order to fulfill my wishes please, kindly reply me back immediately
Lastly, Provide the information below via my private email address (email@example.com) in other to fulfill this which borders me most:
YOUR PHONE NO:
NOTE: I shall bear the cost of transferring this money to you; all i need is your sincerity. God bless you.
Rev Nora Grace